Store Index - Photoshop Book Store:
by Ben Willmore
Paperback - 576 pages 1st edition (June 15, 2001)
Dimensions (in inches): 1.13 x 9.08 x 7.36
Adobe Photoshop 6.0 Studio Techniques is the definitive guide to mastering the most essential features of Photoshop. Experienced Photoshop instructor Ben Willmore provides lessons that will help all users truly understand this popular image editing software.
The text starts out with basic Photoshop techniques and moves on to more complex tasks and features, including layers, resolution, line art scanning, compositing, color correction, and displaying images on the Web. With these concepts and...
- Tools and work environment
- Basic selection techniques
- Basic layer techniques
- Basics of resolution and scanning
- Working in grayscale
- Using levels, histograms, and curves
- Basics of color correction
- Working with channels
- Creating effective and technically correct shadows
- Working with blending modes, layer masks, and clipping paths
- Filters and retouching tools
- Working with type and background effects
- Creating Web graphics--slices, rollovers, GIF animations, and optimization techniques
- CD-ROM includes project files, demo version of Photoshop 6, and chapter supplements in PDF format.
Related: CorelDRAW Wire
Other Topic: Programming Network | Language Learning Network | PC Games | Canon Digital Camera Review | MS Windows XP Resources
in association with amazon.com, amazon.ca, amazon.co.uk
Contact Photoshop Wire Copyright © 06 Photoshop Wire