Store Index - Photoshop Book Store:
by Martin Evening
Paperback - 448 pages Bk & Cd-Rom edition (January 1, 2001)
Dimensions (in inches): 1.24 x 9.62 x 7.41
Adobe Photoshop 6.0 for Photographers focuses on the capabilities of Photoshop that are most useful to professional, particularly commercial, photographers. It's no cheesy production: with its crisp text and color images printed on heavyweight paper, and a companion CD-ROM with several substantial QuickTime movies, it's a beautiful way to learn.
The book is primarily a guide to using Photoshop as an effective photographer's tool. A substantial portion of the book is spent on digital image capturing, resolution, and color management. If you are at all unclear about the RGB workspace, but need to know the ins and outs of profiles, this book will definitely help. There's even a movie on the CD-ROM explaining the RGB, CMYK, and LAB spaces. Prepress proofing and outputting are also well covered.
- The only Photoshop book written for the needs of photographers - now updated to include Photoshop version 6.0
- Clearer layout and even more detailed content on nearly all of Photoshop's features, old and new
- Illustrated with stunning color images throughout including real life assignments from leading photography professionals
- Includes a FREE CD-ROM with movie tutorials for MAC and PC format
- Practical techniques explained in step-by-step tutorials so you too can achieve...
Related: CorelDRAW Wire
Other Topic: Programming Network | Language Learning Network | PC Games | Canon Digital Camera Review | MS Windows XP Resources
in association with amazon.com, amazon.ca, amazon.co.uk
Contact Photoshop Wire Copyright © 06 Photoshop Wire